Here is are a couple of YouTube videos I made when I first made the fishroom, and one just recently. I have 675 gallons running currently.
The Fishroom has changed a bit since I first set it up in 2011 as I have;
1) Added another rack of tanks as you walk in the door on the right. Rack holds (4) 40-Breeder tanks and has some storage on the bottom.
2) Replaced the trickle filter with a LifeGuard Fluidized Bed Filter.
3) Replaced the top greeen tote with a cattle trough made for holding water.
4) Added cabinets over the workspace with the fridge.
5) Purchased a chest freezer to keep fish food in.
6) Constructed a 4" plexiglass 8-chamber betta barracks that is behind the 20's.
7) Added a LifeGuard Ultraviolet Sterilizer.
8) Added a 1000 watt Titanium Heater w/ ETCI Controller to the lower sump.
9) Added a Hanna Instruments pH/TDS/Temp monitor.
10) Added additional 500-Watt heater bar to the sump.
11) Replaced all remaining green totes with cattle troughs
12) Began replacing fluorescent fixtures with LEDs